Today, many women are struggling with their weight due to their busy schedule. As a busy mom, it is important for you to know that there are still a million things other than making breakfast, packing lunches, kids dressing, grocery shopping, and others. The combination of your busy schedule’s stress and extra pounds of your overweight can lead to major health risks. A2zlifestyle has shortlisted 3 quick and effective at home exercises for you and don’t need to go to the gym, finding a weight loss machine and no equipment to do the exercises.
3 Effective At-Home Exercises For Busy Moms
Squats are the one of the best and proven exercises to make stronger the abdominal muscles, quadriceps & glutes and two other huge muscle groups. This exercise strengthens the surrounding muscles of your knees and lightens the pressure from the knees.
Steps to Do Squats
1) Place your feet shoulder-width apart and toes should point out slightly.
2) Focus your weight on your heels
3) Keep your head up as you go as low as possible without any break in the form.
4) Sit back through your hips (eccentric movement) by keeping your knees behind your toes.
5) Squat low as much as necessary that your butt is even with your keens.
6) Press through heals and squeeze the glutes as you come up to the top.
Pushups At Home
Pushups are helpful in strengthening arms, chest, abs, glutes and back. Regular pushups make you fit and prevent you from overweight.
How to Pushups At Home
1) Get into position (face down position on the floor) and start on your hands & knees.
2) Place your hands shoulder-width apart and make sure your knees are behind your hips.
3) Lift your knees off the floor by straightening your body and curling your toes. It is your starting position.
4) After above starting position, bend your elbows and lower down your chest and hips at the same time until you get your elbows at an angle of 90 degrees.
5) As a final point, Push up on your hands and lift your chest upward and hips back into the starting position.
It is clear from the name of this exercise that it works on the triceps (small muscle of the upper arm and opposite to the biceps). It is an area of concern for almost every woman. This exercise affects the lower body by just simple variations.
How to Do Triceps Dips
1) Sit on the floor by placing your hands on the floor following your hips and directly below your shoulders.
2) Bow at your keens and put your feet under your knees. Lift your hips upward. It is your starting position.
3) Turn your elbows by lowering down your upper body parts. Make sure hips should not touch the floor.
4) Make longer your arms and push on your heels to get return back to your starting position.
You can make a use of an armless chair to add emphasis to the core. For more benefits, raise your one leg in the air and lower your body as mentioned in the above steps.