If you need a light meatless meal which is both healthy and nutritious, here you will find a brilliant solution of your problem, i.e. Healthy Fried Rice. You can serve this easy to prepare dish in 15 minutes for your dinner and also you can include this in your light meal lunch.
Brown Rice – 1 Cup
Olive Oil – 2 Tablespoons
Cooked peas – ½ Cup
Cooked chopped carrot – ½ Cup
Broccoli floret – 1 cup
Sliced mushrooms – ¾ cups
Beaten egg – 1
Soy Sauce for Flavor
Steps to Prepare Healthy Fried Rice
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil in a nonstick pan and cook mushrooms until browned.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the remaining oil in the pan, heat the oil and add rice.
- Mix the rice by adding egg until they coated with egg thoroughly.
- Cook this mixture for five to ten minutes on high heat until egg gets light brown.
- Take a large bowl, combine this rice mixture and vegetables by stirring until vegetables get mixed well.
For delicious flavor add soy sauce and your healthy fried rice dish is ready to serve!