As we all know New Year is coming! So, everyone may be excited to welcome 2014 and may have made different plans for the special day. Some guests may be coming to your home and you may have planned some decorations, some party, and some special dishes to be made on that important and special day.
Children may be celebrating with their families, teenagers might have planned something with their friends and some relatives may have planned some get together and many others. For those who are planning to make some delicious dishes here are some yummy recipes that can be made on that day.
Tips To Make Mini Greek Pizza Muffins
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serving time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 2 dozen pizza muffins
2 tbps extra-virgin olive oil
2/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1/3 cups flour
2/3 cup finely chopped onions
1 tsps sugar
1/4 tsps garlic powder
1/4 tsps salt
2 tsps baking powder
1/3 cup low-fat milk
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 large egg, finely beaten
2 tbps tomato paste
1/3 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
2 tbps chopped Kalamata olives
1 +1/2 tsps chopped fresh oregano, or 1/2 tsps dried
Preparation And Method
1. Firstly, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Then add bell pepper and onion and cook it with continuous stirring, until the onion becomes soft which may take about 5 minutes. Then transfer it to a large bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime, Greece a mini-muffin pan with something to prevent the food from sticking to the pan like oil or anything else which is suitable to you. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Beat and stir the flour, baking powder, whole-wheat pastry flour, garlic powder, salt, oregano and sugar in a bowl.
4. Then take the egg, tomato paste, milk, feta, and olives. Add them into the onion mixture and stir well. Push the dry ingredients aside and make a well in between and add the wet ingredients into it and mix well until they get combined. Then fill the prepared muffin cups with the mixture up to two-thirds full.
5. Bake the muffins until they turn into a light brown, it may take 13 to 15 minutes. Then cool in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto a plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tips To Make Tomato Soup Cupcakes
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serving time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: – 12
270 grams flour
240 grams unsalted butter and melted
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
½ teaspoon ground cloves
256 grams sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
325 grams tomato soup
4 large eggs lightly beaten
Preparation And Method
1. Before baking you have to preheat the oven. So preheat it to 180C.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, flour, sugar, cloves and cinnamon.
3. Then in a large bowl, stir together the butter and soup until they get thoroughly combined. Then stir in the eggs and 120ml water. Then mix in the flour mixture to the tomato soup mixture till they get combined.
4. In the muffin cases which may have 10 to 12 cases (according to your needs), pour the batter. Bake until the cakes stick to the toothpick or knife but slightly when pierced that is about 18 minutes.
Now the dishes are ready to be served and enjoyed with your friends or family.